Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More Pretty & EASY Valentine Ideas

The key word here is EASY! I love Valentine's Day, but currently run a successful business from my home, have a dear mother with late stages Alzheimers, help my dad with his house, shopping, appointments etc, he doesn't drive, have a 19 year old son that doesn't drive so I play taxi there too. Four kids 10 grandkids so you can guess a busy life!

I found this idea recently on Country Living Magazines website. Love Love the idea, can't wait to get to local hardware store for paint strips! How cute!



Two more ideas from Martha Stewart If you like to craft with cupcake liners check out my ideas here:Fun Things You Can Make From Cupcake Liner Papers

What a fun card for your husband or sweetie

Everything here at HP to make a darling Victorian card, Print & Cut!
Print Victorian Valentine Postcards. Use card stock, spray with glitter, you could even add a dangling little charm or prism

HAVE FUN! and be sure to visit
NANALULUS LINENS AND HANDKERCHIEFS
for Valentine gifts!
© NANALULU 2011

2 comments:

With Love & Confection said...

Thanks for the lovely Valentine's Day ideas! My kids will LOVE the paint chip idea! Follow my blog to check out my Valentine Gingerbread House and tell me what you think! Have a sweet weekend!

Nanalulu said...

Cute Cute, My granddaughter & I made a Valentine Cottage Gingerbread House a few years ago. We don't have the talent you do, but we had fun!