Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valentine Days LOVE It!


Anyone who knows me knows that I just LOVE Valentine's Day. I love hearts and anything RED so of course this became my favorite holiday!

I go crazy this time of year with all the cute stuff around. Over the next couple of weeks I will be sharing some of my favorite goodies with you. First up, the sweetest Paper Valentine Hearts to print and fold. As soon as I saw them had to try them out, so cute! Here is Hewlett Packard's photo, then mine. So theirs look a little better than mine, but I had fun. Just print and fold... easy as pie.
I added cute stickers.

Of course Martha Stewart always has the best ideas. I typically go for the simpler things since I'm not very crafty and I don't have the time. These are cute and easy, with a classic Valentine look.

HEART TEA BAGS

Another simple print and use it project from Hewlett Packard.

LOVE LETTERS CARD

A couple more from Martha

I thought these were awfully cute and can be used in a variety of ways. All you need are some wooden clothespins and some pretty paper. You can find cute scrapbooking papers almost anywhere. If you have difficulty drawing a perfect heart you can use cookie cutters as a template. I have all kinds of heart shaped cookie cutters! These would be fun way to send special notes on your child's lunch bag!


I haven't tried this yet, but I definitely will... just too adorable! I like the old fashioned look of wax paper I think it would be perfect with vintage look Baker's twine in red and white. You can get the twine at Crate & Barrel. You can use any type of sweet ribbons, they normally have $1 spools at Michaels Craft Stores. Make your own little tags using the cookie cutters again!


Coming up next... a darling and easy card for kids to make, check back soon! Please visit our website


for lots of great Valentine treasures, both new and vintage.


© NANALULU 2011

No comments: