Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Vintage Valentine's Day Cards

It seems like I cannot remember when Valentine's Day wasn't my favorite day of the year. I remember in Kindergarten of First Grade coming home and pouring over those little Valentine exchange cards for days. I just loved them! I wish my mom would have saved those :(

I had to start a collection of other peoples cards! Today I thought I'd share some old Valentines with you. See if you can find Shirley Temple or The Blue Fairy from Pinocchio. I particulary like this first one because it looks to me as if he is handing a Valentine Hankie out the window to his sweetie. Valentine hankies are my other collection. If you would like to start a collection check out my website here:

or
Which One Is Your Favorite?




















No comments: