Monday, February 07, 2011

Fun Valentine Food Ideas - Valentine Parties!



This has to be one of my favorites.... cherry tomato hearts , Find the How To HERE
Need toothpicks, I found some fun ones HERE

I bought the tulip toothpicks to use as arrows, I also bought the heart ones, too cute!

Are you short on time to make cookies, try these cute new ones from Nestles, I think they are pretty adorable, kids like them


Chocolate Covered Strawberries are pretty easy to make, and everyone loves them!

The next three ideas come from Disney's Family Fun Page. They really have some cute ideas this year!

Minnie Mouse Valentine Cookies... Oh My ADORABLE! YUMMY! Fudge


watermelon and oranges, how sweet!


A few years ago Country Living Magazine feaured these Valentine Cupcakes


Here' s my versions

I hope these ideas inspire you a little bit! Have Fun!!!

Be Sure to visit our website for beautiful Valentines & More!

© NANALULU 2011

No comments: