Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dream Home Offices Practical?

I was perusing Pinterest as I often do now and started looking at some of the home offices. I was wondering now really do people actually use these? I'm too embarrassed to show my actual desk today, but this is what the manufacturer says it looks like ( I am not sure I have seen it look like this in awhile)


My packing station was the first place winner of  $1000 contest from Better Homes & Gardens a few years back, but it hasn't looked this good recently either, oh how I wish it did!

Here are some home offices from Pinterest, now do people actually work in these, that is the question??









 actaully love this one


What do you think???
Visit our website Nanalulus Linens & Handkerchiefs or Join us on Facebook anytime

No comments: